MALAM means "night" in Indonesian.
Ethically handmade in the village of Desa Rayahu, Cigondewah, Indonesia, our newest batch of sustainable baseball caps continues our mission of working with carefully-chosen alternative materials.
- Composed of 100% upcycled + recycled materials
- Bendable brims recycled from plastic buckets
- Adjustable leather strap upcycled from shoe + belt offcuts
- Cloth sourced from leftovers of garment production
- Top-button made out of recycled metal scraps
- Handmade by artisans
- One size fits all
- Estimated delivery 5-10 business days