LAUT means "sea" in Indonesian. The navy-blue floral batik pattern showcases sprouting curved motifs which symbolize growth.
Ethically handmade in the village of Desa Rayahu, Cigondewah, Indonesia, our newest batch of sustainable five-panels continues our mission of working with carefully-chosen alternative materials.
- Composed of 100% upcycled + recycled materials
- Bendable brims recycled from plastic buckets
- Adjustable leather strap upcycled from shoe + belt offcuts
- Cloth sourced from leftovers of garment production
- Handmade by artisans
- One size fits all
- Estimated delivery 5-10 business days