BATU means "stone" in Indonesian. The gray parang batik pattern showcases jagged keris motifs which symbolize strength and power.
Ethically handmade in the village of Desa Rayahu, Cigondewah, Indonesia, our newest batch of sustainable five-panels continues our mission of working with carefully-chosen alternative materials.
- Composed of 100% upcycled + recycled materials
- Bendable brims recycled from plastic buckets
- Adjustable leather strap upcycled from shoe + belt offcuts
- Cloth sourced from leftovers of garment production
- Handmade by artisans
- One size fits all
- Estimated delivery 5-10 business days